This elegant two bedroom cottage is situated only 1.4 kilometres from the charming
Village of Stanford.
• Main bedroom with Kingsize bed, Percale linen and luxury en-suite bathroom
(free standing bath & shower)
• Second bedroom with 2 single beds (or converted to king size) en-suite
bathroom with shower.
• Fully equipped, open-plan country style kitchen and lounge, leading out onto a veranda, overlooking the mountain-ranges and dams.
• Picturesque braai area underneath beautiful oak trees with a lovely rolling
lawn leading down to the dam.
• The charming natural surroundings offer the company of tame geese, while
the dam is inhabited by over sized Koi fish as well as the resident frog
orchestra for evening entertainment
Facilities on the farm within walking distance:
• Country style restaurant (serves breakfast and lunch)
• Boutique wine tasting room
• Grappa distillery and tasting room
• Children’s play area
• Mountain biking and walking trails in and around the farm
For a relaxing and comfortable getaway, the Pinot Noir cottage is your perfect
Cottage daily rental rate from R1500 per night
3 night minimal stay over peak season. Single night rate surcharge R300.
At Sir Robert Stanford Wine Estate we are all about excellent service and
helping you build lasting memories (not to forget the wine tasting).
Special Rates from 18 May – 21 June 2018
R750 for 2 people
R200 for each additional person or child
Minimum two nights stay
Midweek special of R500 Tuesday – Thursday
Call Janet on 082 456 8091