BRAMBER Cottage is a self-catering cottage at the end of Queen Victoria Street in Stanford.
Wake to the sounds of blue cranes, Africa fish eagles and the village church bells!
Each of the 3 bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom.
The third bedroom is semi-detached from the main house and has a shower & toilet and its own access under the pool veranda.
The main reception area includes an open plan lounge, dining area, fully equipped kitchen and a front veranda, topped with a tranquil view of the Klein River Mountains.
The cottage is fully furnished with good quality appliances, linen, towels, dishwasher and washing machine.
You are walking distance to the village shops, restaurants, Klein River and Wandelpad.
Some additional details:
- •Main bedroom – King size bed with shower in bath & toilet
- •Second bedroom – Double bed with shower & toilet
- •Third bedroom (Semi-detached) – Queen bed with shower & toilet
- •Cottage sleeps 3 couples
- •TV is provided with Open View HD
- •The pool is unprotected
- •Under-cover shade cloth parking for 1 car – with lockable front gates
- •Garden perimeter is fenced
- •Maximum of 2 dogs are welcome- please ensure they do not disturb the neighbours when unattended
- •Basic internet WIFI service provided
- •Open hearth wood fire
- •Cottage is equipped with a monitored alarm
- •Cottage location : 34º 26.18 S / 19º 27.03 E
- •Strictly NO SMOKING indoors
- •Any queries please contact – Dave on 083 252 1865 or firstname.lastname@example.org
RATES: Please click on the red Book Now button above for a live availability calendar and rates.