Fully booked for the next 6 months from October 2023.
Bramber Cottage is a self catering cottage located at the end of Queen Victoria Street within walking distance of the river, markets, restaurants and the Wandelpad nature walk.
The real appeal of Bramber Cottage is it’s soulful feel – patio for alfresco dining, pool for dips, double volume living area with cosy fireplace. It has an artistic, rustic feel – screed floors and antique furnishings – Perfectly Imperfect!
Bramber Cottage is the ideal spot to experience the soul of Stanford.
Maximum 4 guests
Bedroom1– king size bed, ensuite bathroom with bath and over bath shower
Bedroom 2 – single bed with ensuite bathroom and shower
Bedroom 3 – double bed with ensuite bathroom and shower. This bedroom is detached from main house with access via an undercover patio.
• Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove and oven, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave and weber braai
• Good quality linen and towels
• Internet via WIFI, alarm, mini safe and key safe
• Enclosed wood fireplace, airconditioner (one bedroom), cooling mist fans and overhead fan
• Undercover front and back patio, unprotected swimming pool
• Country Cottage garden with lawn area
No pets allowed
No children under 12 due to unprotected pool
No smoking or vaping allowed
No parties or events allowed
Quiet Period 10pm – 7am
Minimum Stay 2 nights